Looking for "MacScheme"

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Thu Feb 15 13:48:53 CST 2018

I'm trying to track down "MacScheme", an implementation of the Scheme programming language for the Macintosh (68K). It's not even all that old, but it seems to have completely vanished off the face of the earth.

It was published by Lightship Software in the early 1990s. I have found several editions of the user manual that came with a trial version of the software, but of course the original disks are missing.

If anyone has a copy of MacScheme, could you please contact me? I'd like to preserve this title. Willing to buy the physical media if you're willing to sell it.

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito
  web at loomcom.com