VCF PNW 2018: Pictures!

geneb geneb at
Mon Feb 19 08:44:49 CST 2018

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:

> What do they have up there for Honeywell?  Any DPS-8’s?  I know they
> should have at least a box of GCOS-8 manuals (in hindsight, the only
> manuals I regret sending up there).

Zane, they've got a DPS-8 maintenance/operator/? panel sitting right out
front.  It's fully operational and is connected via some magic hardware to
a Raspberry Pi running a Multics emulator. The guy that wrote the emulator
gave a talk that should be the first one you watch once Erik has a chance
to get the video posted.

Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007 - The only one of its kind. - Go Collimated or Go Home.

A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes. - Get it _today_!