Seeking RL02K cartridge

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at
Tue Feb 20 17:07:43 CST 2018

Hi Aaron,
  I have some extra RL02 packs and would be glad to lend you a pack for
free if you like; maybe for keeps.  But you're probably not on the same
continent as me, so shipping would probably be costly.  If you have no
better offers, let me know and we'll work it out.  Can also put bits on it
if it'd be advantageous to have something written on it beforehand.

--jake (in Pennsylvania, USA)