SimH DECtape vs. Tops-10 [was RE: Writing emulators [Was: Re: VCF PNW 2018: Pictures!]]

Paul Koning paulkoning at
Wed Feb 21 16:14:38 CST 2018

> On Feb 21, 2018, at 3:25 PM, Rich Alderson via cctalk <cctalk at> wrote:

Ok, then it could be for VMS, which also does this (via Andy's unsupported driver).  I don't know of PDP-11 or other minicomputer systems that do DECtape overlapped seek.  I suppose it could be for artistic verisimilitude...