WTB Intel 7110 Bubble Memory Subsystem or Chipset

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Fri Feb 23 11:23:55 CST 2018

On 02/22/2018 10:37 PM, Pete Lancashire via cctalk wrote:
> This is all bringing back when Intel tried to see BM's to me at Tektronix.
> Got to go see them being made. Something just told me  "dead end".
The original bubble memories were sort of dead end, but
applying more advanced semiconductor lithography to them,
going to vertical Bloch-line memory architecture, and such
could have given them a lot more life, at least.  But, when
IBM pulled out of the advanced research on it, development
just stalled.