Suggestions for 16 mm movies to digital conversion

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Sat Feb 24 15:35:51 CST 2018

Cory - works  best  with  a  projector  w/ 5 bladed shutter...
hard to  find at the thrift  store  alas...

I have  some Honeywell computer training  films we need to  digitize  someday too..
also have a  set of  reels  for Beginning or the  End?  the  first doc-u-drama about the Manhattan project that was  dome right after the  war  I  would  like   shit  to single  frames.  yea it is out  on DVD and on TCM sometimes but I want  sharper stills of a family member that was in it.

We also have  some of the old BELL system movies but many of those are  utubed..

problem  with the utubed stuff it  is  soft. and lo  res  and lousy If  you want still   frames  that look  great.

Ed#  www.smecc.org