Suggestions for 16 mm movies to digital conversion

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Feb 24 15:51:47 CST 2018

> Cory - works  best  with  a  projector  w/ 5 bladed shutter...
> hard to  find at the thrift  store  alas...

Almost totally useless for THIS, I have a couple of Army training film
viewers to get rid of.  A little screen, with a door to open if you want
to project.  BUT, the unique part: they have no film gate!  The film flows
continuously, without jerking, and there is a spinning polyhedronal mirror
instead.  You can run extremely delicate films, or splice with masking
tape!   Quality is mediocre, but condition is/was? good.