New DEC and other items for sale from Sellam's collection

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 18:33:54 CST 2018

Hello Folks, a most glorious and blessed new year to you all.

I have created a new DEC sales thread on the VCFed forums and populated it
with a batch of newly listed DEC cards:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?61371-Sellam-s-DEC-Hardware-Software-and-Peripherals-Sales-Thread

I've also reduced the price of this nice PDP 11/03 basic system to $140:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?57667-LLNL-LSI-11-Homebrew-system&highlight=llnl

I've also listed a few more items, an APL and standard bare keyboard, and a
homebrew front panel board:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?58709-New-Items-For-Sale-Check-the-List-and-Make-an-Offer-or-Request&p=492319#post492319

As a reminder, I also started a S-100 thread for S-100 related sales:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?61192-Sellam-s-S-100-Hardware-Software-and-Peripherals-Sales-Thread

Inquiries directly to me via e-mail get the fastest response.

Thanks!

Sellam