OT - Starting IT Training

Kip Koon - The Computer Doc computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 6 00:06:47 CST 2018

Hi My Friends,

Just a quick message to let everybody know that I am starting IT Training
Monday, January 8, 2018 to get the certifications I need.  When finished I
plan to have my A+, N+ and S+ certifications.  For those unfamiliar with
these certifications, this is paper work proving I have the knowledge to
perform the tasks of a Computer, Network and Server Technician in that
order.  These enable me to get the great jobs in IT that I am looking for.
That is my plan.  Please keep me in your prayers.  This will be a lot of
work, reading, labs etcetera.  In December 2018, I ought to be getting a
great Christmas present!  :D

I will be checking my email when I can.  Take care my friends.