Seeking VT220 flyback

Aaron Jackson aaron at
Mon Jan 8 14:34:12 CST 2018

I asked a while back, but thought I'd try again. I'm looking for a
replacement flyback transformer for a VT220-F, part number 16-26299-01
by TAI HO. I've found a few online, a bit higher priced than I'd like,
especially after import tax. If you have one you'd be willing to sell,
please get in touch.


Aaron Jackson
PhD Student, Computer Vision Laboratory, Uni of Nottingham

More information about the cctalk mailing list