Any interest Risc 6000/250

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Jan 10 20:15:59 CST 2018

Thanks everyone. I've got a few interested people. I will email the first
few to replay and the first person who agrees to take it gets it.

I maybe a couple weeks before I can go get it and see what shape it is in.

I't came from a place where one of my job titles was system admin for
engineering and worked up to the day the place was shutdown.

-pete