Any interest Risc 6000/250

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:25:07 CST 2018

I would be interested in taking a look at such a machine so i could check
out AIX. does it take standard vga video and a ps2 keyboard / mouse? can
the os install media still be purchased or downloaded?

if you are looking to trade i have to choose from acouple sgi indys, some
tandy gear, and a couple hp 9000 systems to used with test equipment. i
have lots more embedded dos machines and the like here too, if those would
be of any interest let me know.