New TestFDC Results Registry

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:46:56 CST 2018

> On 18 Jan 2018, at 15:46, systems_glitch via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> I'd been trying to reach Dave Dunfield with new TestFDC results since
> apparently August with no results. So, I wrote a new TestFDC registry into
> my site:
>
> https://services.theglitchworks.net/ng/testfdc_results

Gaaaah, talk about the wrong timing for this XD. I say this because I just bought an AHA-1524CF on various folk’s recommendations (not from here) a couple of weeks ago only to find I still couldn’t really manipulate SSSD images then tonight I read a message on VCFED from our own Chuck Guzis saying there were two controller chips in the 1542CF (national and broken Intel) and I discovered I had a broken Intel one.

I may have cussed.

Typically all the AHA-1522s are in the US, sigh.

Cheers,

—
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs - Celebrating Computing History from 1972 onwards
w: binarydinosaurs.co.uk t: @binarydinosaurs
f: facebook.com/binarydinosaurs