Keyboard "enthusiasts"

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 18:13:24 CST 2018

When  out and  about when I saw a keyboard with some unworldly number of  function keys  on it ( I recall one  with 3  rows of them... and other oddities ) I   got and stashed them.... now  to find them..

 We are stating a  move to  convert  boxed of  weird  odds and ends  stuff ( in the computer  area,  general science area, teletype area and radio area)  to  $$$   for  re-roofing  buildings... and completing half  completed  groups of things into  finished  displays.... all this  stuff is   fun and neat  but  time  to focus  some  I think...

what is the  market  on odd keyboards?

thx  Ed# www.smecc.org

In a message dated 1/23/2018 3:23:10 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

 On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 12:58 PM, william degnan via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Did anyone attend VCF South East this past year, there was a large table
> run by a keyboard vendor. Just keyboards, laid out like tusks from poached
> elephants.

Lol! I love it.