radar history

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:01:25 CST 2018

> I dunno about these historical accounts.

Radar tech history is a real minefield, and my advice is to take any
historical accounts or studies that are older than ten or fifteen
years old with a grain of salt. Often a big grain.

"History is written by the victors" had been very strong with radar
history, and many people, sometimes in highly regarded academic
positions, are still believing and relaying bad information. It is
only fairly recently that there has been high quality research done.
Some may call it revisionism - but for the most part, much has been
shown as true using verified sources.

Anyway, I am bored tonight, so I think I might spend it here, since
there is a "lot of wrong" in this thread.

--
Will