Replica IBM 5150 PC motherboard

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:38:29 CST 2018

Hmmmm I don't remember my original PC having all the chips in sockets
nor do I recall it having 64Kb DRAMs.  I clearly recall that it had one
bank of 16Kb DRAMs soldered down and sockets for three more banks of
16Kb chips.  The only other sockets on the board where for the ROM, CPU,
and math coprocessor.  hardly a fathful reproduction.

Paul.