Four Unibus boards from radiation dose measurement system.

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:45:31 CDT 2018

måndag 19 mars 2018 skrev Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>:

> On 3/19/18 8:57 AM, Lyle Bickley via cctalk wrote:
>
> >> 2914 chips. One board has some kind of dedicated memory one board has
> >> 4 TRW chips which I think are AD converters.
> >>

> It's a frame buffer, you can see the 10422 lookup tables behind the TRW
> video DACs

Interesting. A framebuffer. But why four DACs?  The framebuffer itself is
the 72 16kbit DRAM chips. Slightly more than one megabit. Not much being a
color framebuffer. I wonder what the colordepth and resolution was on this
one. 256 x 192 and 8 bits per colour perhaps?

Anything else known about it except for what Lyle dug out?