ISO: Harris Micro-12 (HB-61000) docs

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 22:55:22 CDT 2018

Hi all --

Got me a Harris Micro-12 (AKA the HB-61000), this is a single-board
computer based around the Harris 6100 (PDP-8 on-a-chip) microprocessor.
I'm working on bringing it back to life and I'm trying to find docs and
schematics for it.

There's a high-level overview starting on page 5-4 of
http://bitsavers.org/components/harris/1979_Harris_CMOS_Microprocessor_Volume_1.pdf,
but that's the most I've found.  Right now it looks like the FLAG 2
signal on the PIE chip (HD-6101, discussed in the aforementioned manual)
is holding the 6100's RUN line low; I don't see anything telling the PIE
to do that at reset, nor is anything else attached to that signal that
I've been able to find, so I'm wagering that the chip is faulty at the
moment.  (If I pull the PIE chip out the CPU appears to be running.)
Schematics and/or docs would make this a lot easier.

Anyone have a copy of these?

Thanks in advance,

Josh