Compaq 9000 Series Rack Screws

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Tue Mar 27 02:30:09 CDT 2018

> F.Y.I. the links to the pictures from the linked to page aren't
> publicly accessible.

As grant has pointed out the pictures will not show up unless you are a VCF member. However, the screws are very similar to this in shape:

https://monsterbolts.com/products/6mm-m6-x-1-0-stainless-steel-button-head-socket-cap-screws-iso-7380-18-8-a2?variant=36156796108

I have done some more digging and I believe the screws are Button Head 10mm M6 screws w/ T30 drive. The problem is that the head diameter needs to be 9.2mm wide. The screws above (and most other one's I have found) are 10mm or wider. The HP screws I mentioned earlier are 10.26mm wide and they of course will not clear the side panels.

So again if anyone has OEM Compaq screws they want to part with I am your man.

Thank you.

-Ali