swtpc.com expired???

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 05:54:27 CST 2019

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 6:21 AM Bill Degnan <billdegnan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 12:59 AM Kevin Lee via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Current reg says will expire in 2020
>> So has been renewed.
>>

> This morning godaddy says still expired, pending renewal.
>
> Bill

I was mistaken...as was said, yes the domain is paid for but apparently the
web hosting account that godaddy is configured to point to is disconnected
from dns.  I.e. someone logged into godaddy and disconnected the dns from
any hosting account, the domain is "parked".

Assuming Michael is simply moving his site to a new host and he is not done
with the move.  It's a pain to move a website sometimes.  If the site was
down or the hosting was unpaid there would be a different kind of error
message.

Swtpc.com was one of the first "vintage computer" themed domains from the
90's that I can think of along with Ita Goldklang's TRS 80 site and a few
others.

Bill