PBXes at home

Patrick Finnegan pat at vax11.net
Fri Sep 20 11:33:48 CDT 2019

Switches like that usually are pretty scalable.

Purdue's SL-100 / DMS-100 that handled about 40,000 lines at its peak was
similarly sized, and spread across 4 facilities on campus. However, for
only a small number of lines, you could get away with maybe just a dozen
cabinets worth of stuff.

I guess that the fiber remote IPE cabinets would be good for hooking your
neighbors up. :)

Patrick Finnegan