Does anyone have an H11 and need a H27 card? -spam

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Mon Dec 28 18:04:12 CST 2020

> All joking aside, I sure wish I had a complete H-11.  I have
> PDP-11's but the H-11 was unique.

They're around. I had one when I was little and it was ok but kind of
clunky. The box was odd, it only had 16 (maybe 18?) bits wired on the
backplane and the power supply was a linear rock if I remember right.

Still, it ran Rt11 pretty well. But an 11/23+ would give you the VM: ram
disk driver that allowed you to just copy the whole OS to memory, boot,
and run fast!.