eBay sellers

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Tue Apr 13 20:30:52 CDT 2021

On 4/13/21 5:51 PM, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
> He had the Teletype listed as a ksr, despite the reader right there
> in the picture.

My concern as a buyer is when there is a discrepancy, picture, vs
listing, I have no way of telling which is correct and incorrect.  If
the picture is of the item and that's what I want cool.  But if the
description is correct and I buy based on the picture I'm going to be
less than happy.

I think the discrepancy is the biggest issue for me.  What am I
comfortable doing when there is a discrepancy.  Frequently, I end up
moving on to a different auction.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die