NI PCI-GPIB+ Analyzer boards on ebay

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 9 16:23:15 CST 2021

About the software:
I bought a couple of that seller's cards; one each of 284088568161 & 284088570014.
Asked him about the software. Here's his reply.
========
Regarding your question about the Analyzer software, if I recall correctly it comes bundled in the "NI-488.2" software package. I believe the version in my screenshot in the eBay listing was v17.6 for Win7 SP1 x86, but it should still be fully supported in the newest v21.0 package for x86 or x64 systems.

https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/downloads/drivers/download.ni-488-2.html

LabVIEW version compatibility matrix:
https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/documentation/compatibility/17/ni-488-2-and-labview-version-compatibility.html
========