OT: Traveling to Zurich in February

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 09:07:14 CST 2021

I will be in Switzerland/Germany near Davos Feb 5-15 and I was curious what
kinds of museums and sights were worth planning to see during this time of
the year in that area?  Is there an orchestra concert show season there?
Any recommendations for resources for travelers that are not overly
commercial, in English, would be appreciated.

On the inside of an old painting of my great great great grandfather from
around 1830 was a piece of paper with a note written by his granddaughter
many years later about someone called "Count von Burlowe" (spelling?) about
a partnership to found or make commercial a health resort called "Bad
Krautzma", but I believe she was way off spelling-wise.  It's written in
19th century US cursive, hard to read.  So I am interested in learning a
bit about my heritage too.

Thanks
BIll Degnan
Landenberg, PA USA