8" Floppy Drives needed

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:27:47 CST 2022

Where are you located?  I have two full height single sided Shugart
drives you could have for shipping.  I got them a few years ago for a
project that I am no longer interested in.  They are used and I do not
know if they are fully functional or not, but could do some basic
testing if your are interested.  I am located on the east coast of Canada.

Paul.