rx01 w/o controller board

Allison ajp166 at bellatlantic.net
Tue Apr 5 22:52:55 CDT 2005

>Subject: Re: rx01 w/o controller board
>   From: Pete Turnbull <pete at dunnington.u-net.com>

Another place where there is a sea of 2901s is the FPU
for the 11/23b.  I have one of those too.

>Welcome back, by the way :-)

Glad to be back.  Spent 5 years working for a firm that makes
P-RTDs as their sole IS/Net/Server/DB/engineer person and was
plain too busy for life until.. they sold it.  Now I have way
too much time till I get mixed up in something else hairbrained.

Still have VAXen, PDP-11s, PDP-8s, and a raft of S100 hardware.

I plan to put a T-11 in a smallbox with a 640x480 mono lcd
and keyboard and run RT11 on batteries with it.  I be tired
of washin winders.

Allison
KB1GMX VHF/UHF and out there.