Must-have PDP-11 accessory on eBay -- VINTAGE BUS GRANTOSAURUS REX

Ashley Carder wacarder at usit.net
Thu Apr 7 08:37:26 CDT 2005

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1247&item=5181545036&rd=1

> > > --Bill
> >
> > I want it!!!
> >
> > Ashley
>
> Maybe this is somebody's humorous answer to preventing their knuckles from
> getting
> torn up by trying to reach between the big boards to get to those little G727
> cards.
>
> I'm bidding.
>
> - Ashley

I bid, but I probably should have waited till the last minute.  If I had waited,
those
folks who are secretly stalking me on ebay would perhaps not have known about
the existence of the rare and elusive Grantosaurus Rex.  That is, if they had
not
read Bill's original post with his paleontological discovery.

Ashley