Oscilloscope question

Charles E. Fox cfox1 at cogeco.ca
Sat Apr 9 19:20:20 CDT 2005

At 08:09 PM 4/9/2005, you wrote:

         While you Tecktronics types are still about, does anyone know
anything about a Teck 604 Monitor? I would like to find out what this thing
is supposed to do so I can set about trying to get it to do it again. Thanks

                 Charlie Fox
                                 Charles E. Fox Video Production
                                         793 Argyle Rd.
                                 Windsor Ontario Canada N8Y 3J8