Today's TRS-80 haul

Parker, Kevin KParker at workcover.com
Mon Apr 11 18:53:45 CDT 2005

I'm glad you saved them. I can't imagine there are too many around. I
have a Model 12 that has been "officially" upgraded to a Model 16B. Its
an interesting mix - Model 12 look, Model 16B workings. Last I checked
it wouldn't boot so that's a job for a rainy day on the bench.

Kevin Parker
Web Services Consultant
WorkCover Corporation

p: 08 8233 2548