Navtel 9460 Protocol Analyzer info?

Allison ajp166 at bellatlantic.net
Tue Apr 12 18:21:39 CDT 2005

>Subject: Re: Navtel 9460 Protocol Analyzer info?
>   From: Steve Robertson <steerex at mindspring.com>
>
>> >I happen to have a Atlantic Research Inc, serial datascope.  It contains
>> >several boards [std bus z80, rom/ram card, CRT5027 based crt controller Card]
>> >however no manual.  Someday I'll track down at least a schematic and fix
>> >the CRT. The boards say T-bar on them so the instument may even be from
>> >another company with the ACI label.  It would be fun to get it operational.

>	I looked through my STD BUS docs but could not find any docs for that
>particular CRT controller card. If I find them, I'll let you know.
>
>See ya,
>SteveRob

oops a mind melt.  I confused a rather decrepit ARI data monitor thats
likely beyond hope (dropped from height) with the one I need schematics on.
The one I'm looking for data about is a T-bar Explorer pn5915-10 with a
9/1982 date.  The control logic inside is three STD bus cards.
It's 5.25"hx8.5"wx15"D.  It has no data storage tape or floppy.

Allison