ebay score

Bill Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Wed Apr 13 13:15:45 CDT 2005

Vintage Computer Festival wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Bill Sudbrink wrote:
>
> > Vintage Computer Festival wrote:
> > > OSI stuff seemed to be the hardest thing to get a hold of for me, but
> > > eventually I started to get them.  I now have about 5-6 OSI systems of
> > > various models, including an unbuilt Superboard kit ;)
> >
> > Damn!  The one place I thought I had one up on you...
>
> Well, you do have that extremely rare OSI single-board (what model was
> that again?)   I did consider clubbing you in the back of the head and
> running off with it at VCF East but there would've been too many
> witnesses.

I _WISH_ that were mine, but Bob Maxwell and I were babysitting it for...
Dang!  I seem to have lost a few brain cells and can't remember who the
owner was.  I was sorely tempted to try to casually pack it up with my
stuff at the end of the show.

> > OK Sellam, come clean.  What have you managed to acquire?
>
> >From what I can see and not see but remember having:
>
> Challenger 2P

Blue/black?  Integrated keyboard (C2-4P)?  Floppies?

> Challenger 1

You mean a C1P or a first series Challenger?

> Challenger C4P
> Superboard kit (unbuilt)

Do you have the original packaging with it (I would guess so)?  If so,
I would love to see some pictures of it.

Bill