plastic "push rivets"??

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at
Wed Apr 13 16:17:20 CDT 2005


   Check with Rick over at as those rivets you described 
were used on the Androbot TOPO robots in the 80's, Rick has developed a 
mini version of the TOPO that he sells and he may have tracked down a 
source for those rivets.


Jay West wrote:

> I'm not sure what these things are called... but I need some. I'm 
> calling them plastic "push rivets", where a plastic plunger pushes 
> through a collar with 3 or 4 plastic legs. These legs break off.
> All the ones I've seen so far are a pretty common size. However, the 
> ones I need two of at the moment are slightly smaller than that. 
> Specifically, these are the two plastic push rivets from an HP 264X 
> terminal that hold the metal cover over the CRT.
> Anyone ever find a source for these? Both my local electronics places 
> came up empty.
> Regards,
> Jay West

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.9.7 - Release Date: 4/12/2005

More information about the cctech mailing list