Dead AIM 65??

woodelf bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Fri Apr 15 12:13:00 CDT 2005

Dwight K. Elvey wrote:

>Hi
> They also had ROMs for Forth, that I find more useful than
>BASIC.

Well if Forth had floating point math is could see it competing with BASIC.
Other than GAMES I found very little other calculator style programs could
be written in BASIC. In hindsight word processing and acounting and games
that really made the mass market for computers.
Ben alias woodelf
PS. while on the topic of 6502's , does anybody know where I can get
a pdf online data sheet 68B50 ? Datasheets for the 8 bit stuff is getting
harder to find all the time for the original products.