Dead AIM 65??

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 21:14:28 CDT 2005

On 4/15/05, Joe R. <rigdonj at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> At 05:51 PM 4/15/05 -0400, Ethan wrote:
> >  Needless to say, with all the other missing bits, I am
> >short the same red plexi that you are after, but quantity 2.
>
>    How big a piece do you need? I see red plexi in the scrap equipment all
> the time. I've been thinking of picking it up but haven't since I seldom
> need the stuff.

There's a place locally can get plain scrap plexi for that's pretty
cheap.  This particular part has a raised Rockwell logo and a 'frame'
around the text display area, and the raised plastic is painted white.
 Like Jules, I'm hoping to find a real part for replacement.

Thanks for offering, though.

-ethan