DG Eclipse available... (Second try)

Mark Davidson medavidson at mac.com
Wed Apr 20 23:51:02 CDT 2005

On Apr 20, 2005, at 9:58 AM, Mark Davidson wrote:

> On Apr 19, 2005, at 9:58 PM, Tom Jennings wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Mark Davidson wrote:
>>
>>>  My big question is how to remove the front or side panels.  I know
>>> the front panels should "pop off", but I tried pulling one or two
>>> and they are on tight.
>>
>> PULL HARD!
>>

> Yeah, I thought so... I'll try to get them off tonight.

Wow, I tried pulling VERY hard... they haven't been removed in years, I
wouid imagine.  I think I'll have better luck trying to get the side
panels off first.  In fact, I cracked the plastic on one connector that
was on a panel over an empty area... where the plastic that connects to
the rack forms a "handle" for you to pull on in order to remove them.

Mark