Intel Multibus proto board (maybe front panel?) available

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 05:37:49 CDT 2005

On 4/24/05, Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink at verizon.net> wrote:
> Oh shoot!  Corrected URL:
>
> http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/images/intelmbus/

Ah... much better.  From the picture, just to comment, those look like
HP 5082-7340 displays which are electrically compatible with TIL-311s,
but not mechanically (TIL-311s have a "standard" DIP pinout, the HP
5082s have the pins on the top and bottom).  I only looked because I'm
trying to find a few more genuine TIL-311s (I have several HP
displays) to fill up my Elf 2K and my Micro/Elf (6 displays *each*).

> Darn Verizon DSL blocks port 80.

Annoying.  Good thing I'm at home... on the Ice, I can't get out on
port 8080 at all.  :-(

-ethan