Apple // Emulator Disk Images

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Apr 25 10:20:10 CDT 2005

I'm trying to put the write the two emulator images from the
following source
http://www.iosphere.net/%7eeric/wizardry/weeping_snows.htm
  to 5.25" floppies.

I downloaded them and DSK2FILE.SHK on my G5, copied them to a FAT
floppy on my G5, and then read the floppy on my PowerBook 540c, which
I then used to write the files out to a 800KB ProDOS floppy.  I
booted System 6 on my //gs from its SyQuest 44, and copied the floppy
to the disk cartridge.  Then I unshrunk the DSK2FILE.SHK and used the
app to write the two Weeping Snows files to 5.25" floppy.  Each one
took ~10-15 minutes to write, and now that I'm done, I can't seem to
access them.

Any idea on how on earth I should get these written to floppy?

		Zane