End of Surplus?

Tom Uban uban at ubanproductions.com
Mon Apr 25 21:07:58 CDT 2005

It's a complete shame. There is a significant industry that is based on
the resale of surplus equipment. To just destroy it needlessly pollutes,
throws away jobs, and does not support the economy. To what end does the
destruction of antique equipment, which has already been stripped of any
information that might further nefarious individuals or wayward countries,
going to prevent another 9/11 incedent?

--tom