IBM 360 (was Re: Cray picked up today)

Stan Sieler sieler at allegro.com
Wed Apr 27 13:57:05 CDT 2005

Re:
> If you (or anyone) know of any 360 or 370 machines that are available,
> please let me know, as I'd like to try to get another 360 or 370 for
> the Computer History Museum (www.computerhistory.org).

A friend from Africa suggested looking at some African countries
that bought a lot of ancient 360s in the 70s and 80s ... he
says many are still running.  Unfortunately, I can't
contact him.  Still, this might be something to pursue.
One avenue might be to contact US embassies in various
African countries and ask their business development staff/person
to look around.

--
Stan Sieler
sieler at allegro.com