VCF Midwest update?

Bob Shannon bshannon at tiac.net
Wed Aug 3 20:16:40 CDT 2005

Sellam,

I've enjoyed both VCF's I've attended, and if another it held in my
area I'll gladly volunteer my time to help.

Perhaps we could restore your Imlac at a show or something...

While I have reservations about exhibiting again, I am not anti-VCF
in any way, and I do support the shows.  The differences between
VCF east 1 and 2 were very clear.  I did not mean to suggest that
there is not a very clear evolution underway, or that the shows are
not improving (overall).

I'm sure these events are evolving and very clearly improving.  99%
of what people have said here is intended to help that process.