Rephrasing Analog Modem Question

Bryan Pope bpope at wordstock.com
Tue Aug 2 13:09:10 CDT 2005

And thusly Vintage Computer Festival spake:

> On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Al Kossow wrote:
>
> >  > If you build it, they will come.
> >
> > Next time you watch "Field Of Dreams" listen carefully to what's said
> >
> > "If you build it, HE will come."
> >
> > Very subtle, but significant difference in the meaning wrt the plot.
>
> Who cares.  I hate baseball AND Kevin Costner.  I can't figure out what I
> hate more.

quote from "Men In Tights"...  "And I can speak with a *real* british
accent" ;)

for analog modem over IP...  I have used (with fairly good success) a modem
over my Vonage line.

Cheers,

Bryan

P.S. Slayradio.org is *LIVE* now with the Top 20 slay-rated tunes! :)