Kenbak-1 on Ebay

Erik S. Klein classiccmp at vintage-computer.com
Mon Aug 1 22:47:58 CDT 2005

John sent me original coding sheets but hasn't located anything else of
interest (or doesn't want to provide it.)

The Computer Museum of Nova Scotia sells a CD with most of the original
docs, but they are photos and not scans (i.e. he propped the book up on a
stand and took a digital photo of it) so they are harder to use than I'd
like, but hopefully he'll scan stuff someday.

I'd post those, but they aren't mine. . .

I don't know anyone else who has docs.  My Kenbak didn't come with any.

   Erik Klein
   www.vintage-computer.com
   www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum
   The Vintage Computer Forum