Another disk imaging project

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed Aug 3 12:13:02 CDT 2005

 > Why hasn't somebody done an open catweasel?

It's a pretty teeny market (other than the forensics possibilites).

I keep wondering why COPY II Plus cards go for so much on eBay.

Brad's suggestion of using an ARM with FPGA (or something
from Mesa Engineering) could certainly be done.

If you define a protocol, doesn't really matter what it's
implemented with (my personal preference would be something
with enough horsepower that it could just sit on an ethernet)