Totally OT: email directories?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Aug 5 01:12:38 CDT 2005

Many moons ago, there used to be directories of email address.  While
not the most complete, they could be useful for tracking people down.
I'm searching for a couple of people that I used to work with, and am
wondering if anything like this exists in a modern sense.  Ideally I
want something that can search on user names, as I know the ones
they're most likely using.

		Zane