Analog modem emulator?

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 17:56:28 CDT 2005

> TelePong requires the somewhat rare Apple Communications Card (prior even
> to the original Apple Serial Card) and I have the original cassette that

What did the COmmunications Card consist of? Checking one of my boxes of
Apple ][ bits revealed a Super Serial Card (6551-based) and a Serial Card
(a bit-banger, a few TTL chips and a couple of PROMs, P7 and P8). It's
hard to see how you could have less than that.

Actually, I must post details of the odd Apple ][ cards I've got. I know
I've got some kind of speech input card somewhere.