Intel Multibus Boards Available

Pat Fitzpatrick Pat_Fitzpatrick at pmc-sierra.com
Tue Aug 9 10:13:11 CDT 2005

Hi List,

In addition to salvaging what I can from my flooded basement, I'm also taking the opportunity to unload a few things that I no longer use. I don't know if anyone has any use for these boards from an intellec 800 box, but I thought I'd ask. As far as I can tell, they all work fine.

16K x 8 RAM   1001125    Qty 4
Processor       1000340
Front Panel Control    1000343
Monitor Module    1000351
Floppy Disk Controller    1001036 and 1000467

I also have two big blue floppy disk enclosures, each containing two 8" floppies (and one big honkin' power supply). Shipping costs for the enclosures are likely prohibitive, but I'm willing to pull parts out if anyone needs anything.

Any takers??

I'm located in Saskatoon, SK, Canada.

Pat