Gaming System Lot on eBay

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Aug 10 18:30:08 CDT 2005

> This thing is at $3151.01 and has not reached the reserve?
> http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-Personal-game-collection-for-sale-780-games_W0QQitemZ8209829711QQcategoryZ4315QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Geez, on one hand it seems more than a little high, yet at the same time I'm
more than a little impressed by the collection of "Virtual Game Boy" games,
I didn't realize there were that many games.

The rest of the collection while nice, doesn't look that impressive (we'll,
that Gamegear segment is pretty big also).  I don't see a Neo Geo home
system listed, or Stuff like an Oddessy.  Realistically, it looks pretty
bog-standard, and his idea of "rare" games is highly questionable.

	Zane