Fwd: Rescue of DEC Gear in Nashville, TN (More info on racks...)

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Wed Aug 17 16:28:36 CDT 2005

I received some questions on the racks - here's more information from the
owner:

"I believe all the cabinets are original DEC. The main cabinet is a 'DEC
DataSystem' rack about 5.5' tall. The RL02 and the Winchester are housed in
a DEC cabinet about 3 to 4 ft tall. Finally there is the "desk" which holds
the floppies."

>From his verbal description of the "desk", I believe it is similar to the
early DEC Decmate enclosure/desk.

Lyle