Hydra Systems : Mac on ISA card ??

Chandra Bajpai cbajpai at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 19:47:22 CDT 2005

This is definitely a Mac-compatible (hardware-wise) on a PC ISA card.  I
remember when Hydra Systems out of Silicon Valley (San Jose I think)
introduced the product back in 1991.  All you needed to do was to add some
Mac 128K ROMS (ala Atari MagicSac) and you could make your PC run Mac
software.  Tom Owad would be a great source of info...he's been interested
in Mac Compatibles for a long time...I gave him my Akkord Mac compatible.
(which is probably something I'll regret)

If you find a MacWorld with the NuTek Mac compatible article on the front
cover, you should find a reference to the Hydra board in it.

-Chandra